Post-retirement benefits are an essential offering for many of our clients. That includes benefits for pre- or post-65 retirees. The ongoing commitment to retirees is important to many employers, and it is critical that it be done right.
We understand that managing benefits for retirees can be time-consuming for employers, which is why we offer retiree billing solutions to take on much of the responsibility – saving you time and stress. Our innovative platforms and services are built around ease and efficiency, so our clients have more time to focus on other aspects of their business. Let’s take a closer look at how we simplify retiree billing.
Billing is just part of the retiree billing solutions we offer. Our administration services include:
- Online account access for retirees so they can view real-time information on their benefits and status.
- Fulfillment services for open enrollment materials and notices of plan changes.
- Payment coupon books for retirees when paying by check. They also serve as handy reminders for when payments are due.
- Payment options that include recurring ACH, check or convenient online payment (credit or debit card).
- Remitting payments to you each month and online monthly reporting that make it easy to reconcile.
- Updated eligibility with insurance carriers.
By using Discovery Benefits for your retiree billing administration, you avoid having to collect and process payments, track their status or notify carriers of eligibility changes. It’s that easy! This approach allows you to be hands-off with retiree billing while still providing the best possible coverage.
Variety of options
You have customizable options when offering benefits to your retirees:
- Option to provide customized payment reminders to retirees.
- Customizable grace period for initial and ongoing payments.
Communication in our hands
When you choose Discovery Benefits for retiree billing, we take care of communicating key information to your retirees, such as when open enrollment begins or when there are plan changes. Your retirees can also connect with our experienced support specialists. When they have questions, we’re here to help answer them for you!
Want to learn more about the benefits we offer? Check out other posts on our blog.