Discovery Benefits Named One of the Best Places to Work in Insurance for Eighth Straight Year
September 15, 2017
“We’re thrilled to make the Best Places to Work in Insurance list for eight straight years,” Discovery Benefits President John Biwer said. “Each of our employees deserves a lot of credit for the commitment they make on a daily basis in helping to build and maintain a positive culture at Discovery Benefits.”
The Best Places to Work in Insurance list recognizes employers for their outstanding performance in establishing workplaces where employees can thrive, enjoy their work and help their companies grow.
“Being named to Business Insurance’s list of the Best Places to Work in Insurance for 2017 demonstrates that Discovery Benefits has built a culture in which employees are supported and engaged, which benefits their customers and the employers’ financial performance,” Business Insurance Publisher Peter Oxner said.
About Best Places to Work
- Best Places to Work in Insurance is an annual feature presented by Business Insurance and Best Companies Group that lists the agents, brokers, insurance companies and other providers with the highest levels of employee engagement and satisfaction. Harrisburg, Pa.-based Best Companies Group identifies the leading employers in the insurance industry by conducting a free two-part assessment of each company.
- The program divides employers into categories of small (25-249 employees), medium (250-999 employees) and large (1,000 or more employees). This year’s report features 75 companies of various sizes.
- The ranking and profiles of the winning companies will be published as a supplement in the November issue of Business Insurance and online at BusinessInsurance.com.
About Business Insurance
- Business Insurance is a news and information source for executives concerned about risk and the impact on their business.
- In addition to a monthly print magazine, Business Insurance provides essential news via its website, BusinessInsurance.com; daily and weekly e-newsletters; and breaking news via email news alerts.
Looking to stay up to date with company and industry announcements like this one? Subscribe to our blog.