DISCOVERY BENEFITS RECOGNIZED BY INC. 5000 FOR FIFTH STRAIGHT YEAR
August 18, 2017
Being ranked in the Inc. 5000 is an achievement. Appearing in the rankings five straight years puts us in very select company.
“It’s an honor every year that we’re ranked in the Inc. 5000,” said John Biwer, President of Discovery Benefits. “However, being named for a fifth straight time is a prestigious accomplishment, and we couldn’t have done it without the strong commitment shared between us and our clients and consultants.”
Our ranking this year was a significant benchmark in that:
- As a five-time honoree, we were placed on the Inc. 5000 Honor Roll. Only seven percent of Inc. 5000 companies reach that status.
- The No. 2,733 ranking was our best ever.
“As a fifth-time honoree, (Discovery Benefits is) part of a very select group of companies,” said Eric Schurenberg, President and Editor-in-Chief of Inc. Magazine. “Your repeat Inc. 5000 honors truly put you in rarefied company.”
We’re among the five highest-ranked companies in North Dakota this year. Trial Runners, Hatch Realty, Myriad Mobile and BNG Holdings round out the state’s top five.
A searchable 2017 Inc. 5000 list can be found at www.inc.com/inc5000. The companies in the 2017 list:
- Include at least one from all 50 states, plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- Created a combined 619,631 jobs over the last three years.
About Inc. and the Inc. 5000
- Covers growing businesses and produces Inc. Magazine, which has been published for more than 30 years.
- The 2017 Inc. 5000 is ranked according to percentage of revenue growth from 2013 to 2016. To qualify, companies must have been founded and generating revenue by March 31, 2013. They have to be U.S.-based, privately held, for profit and independent – not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies – as of Dec. 31, 2016.
Want to learn more about what makes us different from other benefits administrators? Watch our video.